Monday, September 6, 2010

Soft but with pop!

Edited to add:

I had a really fun weekend. On Saturday we decided to spontaneously go to the San Bernardino mountains and go apple picking. We had a great time - picking apples and pears and sampling some raspberries. We then visited another place that had fresh pressed cider and the most delicious apple doughnuts. I was glad to have the chance to print out some photos and make a layout. I used SU cardstock and picnic dp also from SU. The die cuts and letters were used with my Cricut Expression and Makin' the Grade and Stretching the Imagination cartridges. Love how it came out.
Today, we went to the Pretend City Museum since I have a membership there and the kids played and then we had a nice lunch out. I'm so sad that I have to go to work tomorrow, it was so nice to have 3 days to spend with the family.





Today's card uses True Friend. The colors that I used on this card are Pink Pirouette and Burgundy. I also used my oval nestabilities and oval scallop

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Cindy, Great L/O!!!! A perfect rememberance of your weekend with your family. Glad you had lots of fun!!!

MelissaS said...

love the apple picking pictures! That is one thing I will miss being in TX. We had a fall tradition of apple picking. Very cute layouts :)

bernietom47 said...

I love your apple picking pictures and LO!
Love the card. Soft and lovely. Love the colors.
Blessings Bernie

Detenish said...

Love the card.