Thursday, September 2, 2010

Make Good Times Great

Today's card uses this retired Oasis paper. I used Great Friend on this card as well. I used my circle and circle scallop nestabilities and stamped the butterfly in pink pirouette and cut my butterflies out and adhered them. The sentiment and frame were stamped in gray and cut out. I used baja breeze corduroy brads to finish off my card.

don't forget blog candy here! The first week of school is almost over! Woo Hoo, only a lot more to go!

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

iruha said...

Your card is awesome!

Domna said...

So romantic!

Larisa said...

I love butterflies a lot. This card looks great!!!

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty card.

Noreen said...

Very pretty color choice has a delicate look.

bernietom47 said...

Love this card. Love the colors and of course the butterflies. Beautiful!
Blessings Bernie