Sunday, September 12, 2010

School Books

I had all of this new stuff sitting on my desk from Papertrey that I got a bee in my bonnet and decided to make these school books for my kids. I had this 5x7 Maya Road book in my stash and tons of school themed paper also in my stash that I had plenty to work with.
I used PTI's library pocket and notebook die along with the notebook stamp and school stamps from their release last month. The idea is that each year, I will put the kids school picture and update their little card with their age and teacher and any other interesting information from that school year.




This is the book that I made for Lily. I had a 6x6 book in my stash and so I had to add some ribbon the side because it looked so plain. Such an easy project because I had all of the paper, ribbons and die cut stickers in my stash. So remember use your stash and your card making supplies can be versatile and be used for making scrapbooks too!







Pin It Now!

4 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Love the school books you made for the kids!!!! Adorable!!!! TFS

Noreen said...

Cute idea! And I like the ruler ribbon and other school related embellishments you used.

bernietom47 said...

How cute are those!? Love the ruler ribbon and all the embellishments are just perfect.
Blessings Bernie

Anonymous said...

I love mini albums and this one is wonderful! What a great keepsake!