Saturday, February 5, 2011

Flowery thanks

I love when I can doubledip challenges. It does not happen very often. This card first of all meets the Cricut Circle challenge which was to use at least 3 of an element and use a spray kind of paint. Int his case, I used smooch on my bashful blue flowers which is very subtle and you can kind of see the shimmer when you hold up the card which suited me fine. The flowers were cut at 1.25 and 1.75 from the Walk in My Garden cartridge. I stitched with white gel pen around the pacific point flowers. The dp is retired Maine blueberry from SU and I used my large scallop punch for the sentiment which is also from SU.

This card also meets the Mojo Monday challenge which was to use a particular sketch but was also supposed to be a circle or a square but I apparently forgot that part but I did enjoy using the sketch.

Thanks to Babe, she kindly reminded me that the stamp I used in the mailbox card was from SU's Wandering words and Melissa I would love your recipe for easy pizza dough. I buy mine from an Italian market but it's cross town and I only go there when I am out that way which is not often!

Don't forget blog candy below! Hope you all had a great weekend. I did my taxes today. Not fun, but done! So that's a big relief. Enjoy your Sunday and the Superbowl if you plan on watching.



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Sparkly Pink Star said...

love your card, its so pretty!

Unknown said...

Happy Superbowl Sunday,
I just wanted to say hello and to also say that I just love this card. The colors that you picked for it are perfect.
I am giving away a set of free clear stamps on my blog, please come on over and take a look. http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn

Unknown said...

Hi, this is gorgeous, lovely paper, the colours and flowers are beautiful. Hugs xxx