Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love Banner



Today's post meets the monthly challenge over on the cricut circle blog which was to make a banner. This is actually my first banner. I used my "go to" February paper dp from SU called Sending Love specialty. I also used a lovely doily. Now I have been seeing doilies everywhere and actually was looking for Martha Stewart ones but I couldn't find them. This one is from Wilton and I found it in the cake aisle at Joann. They were like 2 bucks and there are at least 25 in a package. I cannot remember what cart I got the banner from, I had made it on my Gypsy. When I went back into my Gypsy I just shrunk my banner by an inch to cut the dp. The heart was cut in red from the Plantin Schoolbook cart and the letters were cut from Base Camp. I used a hole punch to punch holes in the corners and ran some retired chocolate satin ribbon through and knotted the ends.
I then hung the banner on my entertainment center and it looks so spectacularly cute! I think that it's found a permanent home.

Don't forget blog candy here.

Pin It Now!

No comments: