Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Luv U Flopsey


I'm sure that you are all getting tired of seeing this Sending Love Specialty paper from SU but a little goes a long way and I am still working through it. I even used it for a mini scrapbook and still have lots left. It is perfect for Valentine's Day. I used this Flopsey stamp from MFT and paperpieced the bunny and did a simple layout with pink cardstock punched with the scallop edge punch, sending love dp, red satin ribbon and a corduroy brad. I think Valentine's day is probably my favorite holiday to make cards for but not very practical. I mean how many cards do we all really send out for this Hallmark holiday? HOpe you aren't getting tired of red and pink because there's more where that came from!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

girlia said...

this is such a cute/funny bunny. Love this card

Brook said...

Sweet card. Love the papers.