Monday, July 16, 2012

Cherry Much



Hi everyone, welcome to Make it Monday. In this week's video, I will be making a tent card. I begin with a card that is sized at 4.25 x 4.25 and layered a cranberry piece of cardstock at 4.25 x 4.25 and a dp on top of that sized at 4 x 4. My tent piece of cardstock measured at 3.75 x 3.75 and a cherry piece of dp at 3.5 x 3.5. I cut my cherries at 3.0 from the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge. I also used Pink by Design Country Living stamp set for my sentiment. The video shows the placement of all the pieces.



 Thanks for watching!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Marye Bird said...

I love the card you created here.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com

fusiafscrapping said...

Super cute card with this effective design! I love the papers ant the bling ;)

~ Jo ~ said...

Such a cute card Cindy ... I love the cherries myself!


Hugs,
Jo