Friday, July 20, 2012

Whale Meet Again


Today's Celebrate it Friday card is a retirement card. I had quite a few colleagues retire and this was one of the cards that I gave out. The whale is cut at 2.5 from Create a Critter. I had this circle left over from another project so I reused it here. The red cardstock has been cuttlebuged with the swirls folder. I also used SU Marina Mist ribbon and button, did some doodling and used a gem for his eye. The sentiment is from Pink by Design (I think!). It was a simple card but I was super busy when I was making it so sometimes easy is just what's needed!


The winner of my blog hop Father's Day cartridge is BUCHAROO. Congrats, please email me with your address, my email is in my sidebar. I will have a book to give away this weekend so if you like to read, be sure to check back and next week I will have crafty goodness to give away! I've got a super busy weekend ahead of me. I have to finish a wedding scrapbook and go to a bridal shower, Lily has dance class and I've got to get stuff ready for a consignment sale! Have a fun weekend everyone.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

What a sweet Whale card :)