Thursday, January 10, 2013

Snow Boy Thank You

Hi everyone, Today is my post for the Just-a-Scrappin challenge blog. The challenge this week is to use a new technique or style. I have been collecting mist sprays for awhile but have yet to use one. So I used October Afternoon's sprinklers on my mat in this minty green color.
My snow boy is cut at 3.5 from the Winter Frolic cartridge. I also used retired SU Christmas paper from my stash. I don't think the paper has a name it was in a scrappin pack from SU. I tied off a little red twine in a red button and used a sentiment from Paper Trey Ink. I used this card for a thank you card.

I really enjoyed the mist. It made a smaller mess than I thought and it took a small amount of time to dry. If you haven't used these sprays be for, I encourage you all to give it a try.
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Happy New Year, Cindy. Cindy, you and I sound very much alike. I love all the new embellishments used in scrapbooking and I love collecting them until I realize I have yet to use my new finds. Congrats on trying out the OA sprinklers. Your card is too cute.

Michelle N. said...

Isn't misting fun? I have found that the great outdoors is the best place to use the shimmer sprays LOL! Your card is super cute!

Sherry Butcher said...

I use a large box to spray the paper with mist. Very cute winter card.

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!! Lee-Ann :)

mamawcindy said...

Hi Cindy, Just found you on youtube and had to come check out your blog. I Love your Creations. I am now a happy follower of yours. Would Love for you to come visit my blog sometime. :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Junebee68 said...

Happy New Year Cindy.... your card is to adorable I also gave been wanting to try the misters now you inspired me.

Anonymous said...

Love this card". I'm motivated to give this one a try!