Thursday, January 17, 2013

Snowflake Thank You

Hi everyone, Today's card is for the Just-a-Scrappin challenge blog. The challenge this week is to create a snowflake card, using lots of bling.
 
I used silver glitter paper to cut this snowflake out from the CTMH cartridge (Artiste?) at 3.5. I also used a green gliter brad from SU. The ribbon is sheer white from SU and the paper is retired SU and I think that I finally used it all up. Yes! I love when I used up old stuff and this paper is probably 5 years old. I also used this card for a thank you card!
 
Thanks for visiting today and be sure to visit the blog to join the challenge.

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Really pretty!! Lee-Ann :)

Creations by Kimberly said...

So, so cute! The colors blend in so nicely. TFS!

Junebee68 said...

Such a pretty card the ribbon is a great touch to your winter card

cebelica said...

This card is gorgeous! I love it! Hugs! xx

Michelle N. said...

Love the card, especially the colors!

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Nicely done. Love the colors. TFS.

Bridget said...

Hey there :) I really like the look of the green into the combination. I am so excited to try out the new glitter paper also. It adds a super amount of sparkle to your card, and that can't be bad, right?!?!

TFS
Bridget