Thursday, January 24, 2013

Snowman thank you

Hi everyone, Today I have my project for the Just-a-Scrappin challenge blog. The challenge was to make a project using a snowman, buttons and ribbon.
 
 

This is the last card using this retired SU paper. The cut is from Winter Frolic cut at 3.5 and the mat is also cut at 3.5 from Elegant Edges. I did some embossing with my swiss dots embossing folder and used glitter stickles on the snowman to indicate snow. The buttons are from SU and I think they add a nice touch. The sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink and I used this card for a winter thank you card.

Be sure to visit the blog to join the challenge. Thanks for visiting.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love that snowman!! Lee-Ann :)

Junebee68 said...

Great card I love the effect of the swiss dots It really gave your snowman a great background I also loved the colors that you worked with.

Michelle N. said...

I have to look at that cartridge again-I've never used it but you've inspired me! Lovely colors and buttons.

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Hello Cindy,
I love how everything came together so nicely. You are correct, the glitter is a nice touch. And I have that cartridge, I will have to take a closer look at the cut outs. TFS