Friday, April 11, 2014

CardzTV Challenge #5 Easter

Hi everyone,
Welcome to another challenge at CardzTV. The challenge for this week is to create an Easter card. The winner of this challenge will win a set of CardzTV stamps. Here is the stamp set that I used for this challenge.
Super cute stamps! I just love how my card turned out. I used Easter 2010 and Teddy Bear Parade cartridges.

I also have a video for you all so you can get the recipe and see how it all gets put together.

I hope that you will visit the CardzTV blog and join in the challenge!
Pin It Now!


Cindy Hutchinson said...

You are so right...the card is really cute. Love the colors and I never thought of using the teddy bear parade as a person. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

Jeri said...

Cute as can be. I love the sweet little face you added.

Brenda said...

Your card is too cute Cindy! I love how you used Teddy Bear parade but didn't use the teddy bear part-clever! Hugs

L.B. said...

very very cute!!!

girlia said...

So cute.