Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter 2014

Hi everyone!

Happy Easter! Today, my kids woke up to a small Easter basket filled with chocolate carrots and some Easter eggs from the Easter Bunny and some small gifts from me on the table. Needless to say, they were thrilled!

I am sharing the little baskets that I made using an SVG cut from the Silhouette Store.


These were so easy to put together. I used the Doodlebug spring paper pad and some cardstock from my stash and I just love how they came out.

Today, we are heading to my sister's house (a whole 2 miles away!) for an Easter egg hunt, bbq (did someone say carne asada?) and the kids are probably going to get a little slip and slide action in the backyard while I play with my 5 month old baby niece. It should be a super fun day and since my laundry is done, someone else is cooking and my house is reasonably clean, I can actually relax!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!


Pin It Now!