Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Clear Clouds on a Rainy Day

Hi everyone,
I am sharing a card that I originally made during my Stencils class. It was a great class by the way and I learned a lot of new techniques and saw a lot of fun products being demoed.

My card today uses a cloud stencil that  I got from Simon Says Stamp and the clear embossing paste. The paste goes on white and dries completely clear for a super cool look.

Be sure to watch the video to get the full recipe and see how it all gets put together. I think that it looks very much like rainy clouds!





Thanks for visiting today.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Joan Smith said...

Your little girl is precious you really did a great job creating your scene card. Love the stamp you chose as always Mary's stamps work for everything. You are such a talented gal and very creative too.