Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Party Girl

Hi everyone,
I am so in love with Prima dolls. I have just about every one and am actually using them for an art journal book that I started to help me get through a very rough patch in my life. They make me really late.
I used paper from Simple Stories and one of the mini card sized stamp sets from Julie Nutting. I used a studio calico butterfly that I used distress paints. I just love it! So much fun to piece these dolls. It's not my usual style but I think it's nice to break out of a crafting routine.

Thanks so much for visiting today.


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

jayoshal said...

Really a cute card. Don't know what your tough patch is but I'm sure you will get through it. Good luck.

Liz O. said...

Love this card Cindy! You are right this dolls are cute! Don't forget to pamper yourself during difficult times. I hope things get better soon.
hugs,
Liz