Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Another Sneak Peak! Today's Sale!

Here is another sneak peek at some new product that will be available in the new catalog. But you can own all of these wonderful products early with the Valentine's Bundle! It's available for order on December 23 and includes the stamp set Love You Much, new Designer paper pack Candy Cane Lane and the heart to heart punch. All of these products are showcased in the above card.
Not only that, but the bundle is 20% off retail!


I am offering an additional special pre-order discount for my newsletter friends! Don't forget today is the day for the Stampin' Up! holiday sale. Be sure to visit my website to take advantage of the sale and get stamps on your frequent buyer card! Also, if you spend $40 you will get in the drawing to win a level I hostess stamp set.

Want a catalog? Email me at scoop71@yahoo.com. I have a few that I would love to send out to interested people since the new catty is coming out soon!
Don't forget the Stampin' Up sale~ Visit my website at http://www.cindyvernon.stampinup.net and click shop now!

There are a couple of great deals including a sale on the curly label punch!

MaryBeth is the winner of the lovely blog candy. Please email me by Sunday with your address so I can send this out to you. I'm going to try and post another candy on Friday but it's just going to depend on how worn out I am by Thanksgiving!

Pin It Now!