Saturday, November 1, 2008

Introducing...The Heart Shoppe

I have decided to open a little cyber store which will be where I sell my class by mail kits, ribbon shares, scrapbooks, sketch books and more. I have a few things on there right now and will be adding more as I can.

The link to my store is The Heart Shoppe.

The first project that I want to show you is this very cool 2009 calendar. It was inspired by a project that I saw on this blog.


I used these cool rectangle coasters that I found and the Create a Calendar kit found in the SU mini catalog. I cut the calendar papers down and adhered them to cardstock that I stamped with Boho Backgrounds. I then adhered the cardstock to the coaster and used my cropadile and jumbo eyelets and bound it all together with jump rings and it stands up all on its own. I plan on cutting the calendar papers even smaller, leaving room on top for pictures of my kids and giving this to my mom for Christmas.

This is my first class in the mail kit. I have put together the ingredients you need to make this including the precut cardstock, coasters and embellishments. Please visit the Shoppe if you are interested. Otherwise, I think that it might spark some inspiration for those looking to do handmade gifts this year.

Don't forget to comment on this post to win a fabulous blog candy, MFT's stamp set Shower Time.

Pin It Now!