Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Topnote Twigster and winner!




Above you will find a couple of pics on our Day Out with Thomas. The top pic is Tyler riding the train. We were near the front so we could actually kind of see Thomas, he was just a little in front of us. The next pic is of Thomas approaching. The last pic is of Tyler on the floor playing with trains. They had a tent set up with all kind of train tables and trains for the little kids to play. We got there early so he had plenty of room to move around. He's the one in bright Thomas blue. You'll notice he had a long sleeve shirt in this pic. The top pic he's wearing a red short sleeve shirt. It got super hot so I changed his shirt.


Even though Lily didn't come (she hung out with grandma), I had to put a little picture of her. She's now 5 months old. Isn't she totally gorgeous? I could just eat her up!

I just love this Top Note Die from SU. I actually don't have the Big Shot. My husband would kill me! I just don't have the space. We have a huge bedroom and I have a little corner of it which I have outgrown ten times over! I do have my little cuttlebug and I can use this die in it! The dp is ski slope and found in the holiday mini. I also used this cool felt snowflake also in the mini as is of course Twigster. I used my copics to color him in and outlined his body in cool gray. Another really simple card that you can reproduce easily!


Winner is ... my good friend Melissas! I'll send your goody out the next time I go to the PO! Thanks for playing and see you all for Heart Candy Friday!




Pin It Now!

9 comments:

mudmaven said...

Looks like the Thomas adventure was a success! Lily is getting so BIG! Keep the pix coming! ~chris

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing photos....love the look on your son's face as the train is coming. Also, Lily is just adorable (love those cheeks!)
Cute card...thanks for the tip about the die fitting into the CB.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun trip!

You can use the top note die in your cuttlebug? I have read so many opposing views on this. I really like that die--I may have to consider it after all.

Darlene

pescbrico said...

I agree that she is totally cute! :)
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful children!! The picture of Lily makes me smile.
Linda Peterson

StampinCathy said...

Looks like Thomas had a great time and Lily looks like she had fun at Grandmas. I just can't believe Lily is already 5 months old. Where does the time go??? Your card is so pretty and I just love that new SU die.

MelissaS said...

Thanks so much! I got my SU goodies the other day and can't wait to play. Looks like you did have fun at the Thomas event - your kids are absolutely adorable!

Diane said...

Great pics,TFS!!! Congrats to the winner! 5 months old already,seems
like you just had her!!!
She's so precious!

Anonymous said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing your pictures, and yes, Lily is adorable.
scrappingnana4ATyahooDOTcom