Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A simple tree

Here is another card made with my red and green card kit. I used a holiday set from Paper Trey Ink. I stamped the tree in old olive and just highlighted the berries with a red marker. The sentiment is also Paper Trey Ink. A very simple holiday card but I also think that it's easy to duplicate and look no dp!

Hope those of you with the day off are enjoying the holiday and taking a moment to thank our current and past military men and women for their service to our country!

Don't forget today is the last today to comment for the blog candy listed below.



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Ooh I love this! It may be simple,
but it's beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

I am just lovin' this card!

Anonymous said...

Very nice, and would be great to do assmbly line style!