Monday, March 9, 2009

Baby Thank You's

My mom asked me to make some thank you cards for some co-workers who gave baby gifts to my sister's new baby. So here they are! I took pink pirouette cardstock and embossed it with my swiss dots cuttlebug folder. The paper is Bella Rose and the stamp set is from Paper Trey Ink. I used the onesie stamp and one of my favorite techniques paper piecing. The sentiment is also SU and I used SU punches for the circles, scallop circle and scallop edge. It's really pretty in real life. My mom was really happy with it!


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

mudmaven said...

This is really cute. Love the colors. ~chris

Moni said...

It is gorgeous card! Hugs, Moni

Diane said...

Oh it's so precious,I'm sure the recipients will love it too!

StampinCathy said...

This is just so sweet. Love this layout and the colors are so cute together.