Monday, March 9, 2009

Baby Thank You's

My mom asked me to make some thank you cards for some co-workers who gave baby gifts to my sister's new baby. So here they are! I took pink pirouette cardstock and embossed it with my swiss dots cuttlebug folder. The paper is Bella Rose and the stamp set is from Paper Trey Ink. I used the onesie stamp and one of my favorite techniques paper piecing. The sentiment is also SU and I used SU punches for the circles, scallop circle and scallop edge. It's really pretty in real life. My mom was really happy with it!


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

mudmaven said...

This is really cute. Love the colors. ~chris

Moni said...

It is gorgeous card! Hugs, Moni

Diane said...

Oh it's so precious,I'm sure the recipients will love it too!

TeresaW said...

That is really lovely, I like the double ribbons too.

StampinCathy said...

This is just so sweet. Love this layout and the colors are so cute together.