Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Watercolor Flowers & Winner

I hope that you're not too sick of SAB yet. This card uses Botanical Blooms and the Delicate Dots DP. For the flowers, I opted to watercolor the flowers instead of using the 2 step stamping technique. I saw someone do it on another website, forgot the site and I really liked the look. The colors used include Pacific Blue, So Saffron and Kiwi Kiss.

The winner of the stamp set is Jennifer... Please email me with your mailing address! I loved reading about what everyone had on their wish list. I have some PTI stamps on my list as well as some shimmerz... My hair looks the same only not gray! I'll post a winner when I get a chance. Thanks for playing, more candy on Friday!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Cindy,
This is just a beautiful card. I just love your watercoloring.

Diane said...

Such a lovely card,pretty colors!
Congrats Jennifer!