Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cute chick

Isn't this a cute card and so easy...The colors are SU bashful blue and so saffron. The dp and ribbon is from the SAB catalog. There are less than 2 weeks left to get some of this cute SAB stuff for free! The stamp set is SU A Good Egg which I bought when SU was having their bundle sale. I'm so glad that I got it, it's really cute. The egg is paper pieced with more delicate dots paper and I just stamped the sentiment on the bottom in black. I used my nestabilities for the scallop square. The chick is colored in with copic markers. My kids too pictures at school so I'm hoping that I will get them in time to enclose one in my Easter cards and send them out before Easter. Have a great day everyone.


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Rita said...

I luv it Cindy, this is such a beautiful card for Easter!

Anonymous said...

A very cute card indeed!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I've got to try that paper piecing!