Sunday, March 29, 2009

Chocolate Cupcakes and a Lily cupcake





Here are some super cute pics of Lily. She will be offically 10 months old tomorrow! I can't believe that my baby is almost 1. Isn't she just gorgeous? Ok enough gushing about my Lily, how about a card today?

This is a card that I made for a Verve challenge. It was a sketch challenge but I also had to make it a birthday card. The stamp is from Verve's Cupcake Affair and the sentiment is MFT. I stamped the main image in chocolate and the top flower and image are stamped in riding hood red. The icing on the cupcake is covered in stickles and it looks so sparkly and yummy. The ribbon is from my stash and the dp is Au Chocolat, long retired from SU. I am still on Spring Break countdown, only a few more days until Friday!







Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Jackie said...

Your card is wonderful and your baby is absolutely adorable!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh what a cutie...I love the "rubber band wrists"

mudmaven said...

Oh Cindy - she's growing up too fast! How absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing these cute pix with us. ~chris

Rita said...

Awe...she's getting so big! She's such a cutie pie!!!

Luv your cupcake card Cindy!

NormaJ said...

Lily is a little doll and sweet enough to eat.
Oh, and so is your chocolate cupcake too. LOL

Darlene L said...

Such a cutie--Lily looks so very happy!

Anonymous said...

All your cupcakes are cute!

Swedie

StampinCathy said...

Cindy your card is so pretty. WoW I can't believe that Lily is almost 1 year old. She is just adorable.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Lily is adorable! What a sweetie.