Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Spring Bouquet

This is a card that I made for the MFT March Designer challenge which was to use buttons. I hardly ever use buttons even though I have them! I used items that I had never used before so that felt really good. The first was this Build a Bouquet stamp set from MFT. The colors I used were tangerine and kiwi kiss. The planter was stamped using kiwi kiss onto haiku paper and cut out. The rest of the dp you see is from SU's retired haiku which was the other item that was unopened. I think it went really well this this stamp set. I didn't want naked buttons but I didn't really have anything so I just cut a thin strip of paper and ran it through the buttons. Last but not least, the ribbon is striped tangerine.


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Moni said...

It is gorgeous, love the stamp image! Hugs, Moni

Anonymous said...

This is so great! I love how the paper and stamps coordinate...the buttons and especially the colors! Just love it!

Anonymous said...

Your card is awesome. Great job with the buttons--very creative with the thin strip of paper in the buttons.

Diane said...

Oh wow! Love the paper,it matches your stamp perfectly!
Beautifully done!!!

Marge said...

Pretty card; love those colors together!