Saturday, March 21, 2009

More Good Eggs


While I'm waiting for my school pics, I thought that I would share some cute pics of my little ones.


Here is another Easter card that I made using the SAB ribbon and DP and Good Egg stamp set. I used a different design for the paper piecing of the egg to bring in the celery color a bit more because I wanted to use a spring prima and yellow rhinestone brad. So fun and such as simple card but the layout of the dp kind of jazzes it up so it's not ordinary!




Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Rita said...

The kids are growing so fast, their so cute! Great card, I luv it!

Swedie said...

Your kids are looking so big!

Swedie

NormaJ said...

The kids are really growing up fast. Lily is turning into a real little charmer and you can sure see mum in your son's face. Lovely
photos.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful children.....so cute!
Very cute card too! Love the spring colors and how everything just "goes".

Anonymous said...

They are just so darn cute! Don't they grow like weeds?