Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day of the student

Today's card is so cute. I used my new favorite stamp set Fox and Friends. The paper is from the sweet pea paper pack and my ribbon is from last year's sale-a-bration. I also used this super cute punch which you can get from sale-a-bration. Such a simple card but so fun.

Today in California it's Day of the student to try and let everyone know the state of the school's here in California. So we all wore black and made signs which we held before school. I don't know of any other profession that has to justify their existence every year and make signs and stand on a corner!

I hope that you have a good day and honk if you see a teacher holding a sign!



Pin It Now!

5 comments:

April said...

What a great card! The yellow is so soft and pretty...awesome job Cindy. :)

Larisa said...

so great card!!! The color is fine. I love the stampikg on yellow papper. )) The giraffe is fantastic )))

Annelies said...

Beautiful card! I need some baby cards the next weeks, so thanks for the inspiration! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Yukkie Jenny said...

Really cute card! :)

Laurie said...

so cute!