Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Flopsey Love


Today's card uses this super cute Easter Flopsey from MFT (My Favorite Things). I paperpieced the basket and Flopsey with Sending Love specialty paper from SU. The background uses the same DP and pink satin ribbon. I topped it off with a red corduroy button and this little guy is ready to hippity hop! This is another spring cleaning card! It's been great to use stamps that haven't seen the light of day in awhile or even ever. I have a couple of sets already that are going into my blog candy pile! So my cleaning could be your gain!

Don't forget that I have blog candy below! You have until Friday to enter and then I will be posting another giveaway. Do you have stamps, paper or other supplies that you have rarely if ever used? Get them out and use them. Leave a comment on any post with a link to your creation so I can give you some love and will mail you a surprise! Just a word to those who I have emailed about sending a RAK. I will be mailing them on April 5. I know two weeks away but it will be easier for me because I"ll be on spring break and I can do a big mailing all at once, especially since I'm mailing quite a big abroad!

The weather here is beautiful except for a few earthquakes of course. We had another one this morning, but I didn't feel a thing. I'm a jaded SoCal lifer who won't get up unless the earthquake throws me out of bed! Have a great day!

Pin It Now!

2 comments: