Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Roar like a lion

Today's card uses some more new products from SU. The paper is Sweet Pea from the mini catalog and the stamp is from Fox and Friends. I stamped the lion 3 times with different color ink and then cut the pieces out and used dimensionals to pop him out. I think that he came out cute.

I haven't been doing as much stamping lately as I have been sorting my pictures and working on getting them organized. This year I will make a dent in my scrapbooking projects. Maybe saying it and putting it in print will make it happen! I think the idea that Spring is approaching is making me feel more conscious of the extreme scrapbooking and photo clutter I have going on. Do any of you have projects that you just can't get a handle on or clutter that you just can't get organized?

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

April said...

Cute card Cindy! :)

The thing I can't seem to get organized is my Inks. I have so many, but not alot of space to store them, so it gets a little frustrating. Right now they are all taking up 2 separate drawers of a 3 drawer container, which is too much in my opinion. Something I continue to work on....
- April

Anonymous said...

Organizing crafts (and then finding them again) can be a hassle sometimes. Telling the world you are going to use up some of your crafts kind of forces you to actually do it. Thanks for sharing your card ideas.

Swedie

Laurie said...

sweet card!

I can't seem to get a handle on organizing my embellishments :/