Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Don't put all you eggs in 1 basket

Hi everyone! Today's spring cleaning card uses up some more of last year's sale-a-bration paper that I haven't used in awhile and this MFT Flopsey. I can't take credit for the paper piecing. My friend Melissa sent me a similar card paper piecing her Flopsey with this same paper. I really like how it came out. I colored in the eggs with my copics. I used my corner and border SU punches with a button that I found in the bottom of my button jar. I just loves him!

Spring cleaning is a great excuse to stamp! so get out those stamps or paper you've only used once or twice or (gasp!) never! Leave me a link and I will visit your blog and comment and maybe you will win a special surprise from me!

Don't forget blog candy here.

Crazy stressful days here! My assistant has been out for over a week. Yesterday we had a power outage all day so I worked in the dark. My husband rolled over and pulled some kind of muscle or something in the middle of the night and there was an earthquake last night too! My assistant is still out today, I have to proctor a test, teach a class and prepare for our tech guy who is coming tomorrow to help me design a video tutorial for our automation system. And it's only Tuesday!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Really pretty :)
Love the colours and the bunny is super cute :)

Cheryl

MelissaS said...

hey, thanks! I thought Flopsey looked familiar :) That was great dp, and I will miss it...

Hope your week gets a little smoother!

Noreen said...

Surely your week will get better! Cute bunny card.