Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Bird Day Fun

Today's card uses another image from Pun Fun. It's amazing what you can come up when you use stamps that you haven't seen in awhile. This fun card also uses the Sale-a-bration paper pad (last day to buy stuff to qualify to get this is March 31). I also used olive satin ribbon and crushed curry cardstock. I stamped the sentiment crooked so I covered it up with a little dp and the sentiment stamped again. I used pop dots to prop it up a bit. I also used SU buttons that have been in my stash for awhile! Won't you join me? Spring clean - use a stamp, paper or other embellishments that you bought and never or rarely used and link to it when leaving a comment. I will give you some love and send you a special RAK for playing!

don't forget my weekly blog candy is a couple of posts below. There is still time! I draw for a winner tomorrow!


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Beate said...

Cindy, your card is adorable!
Hugs and smiles

Larisa said...

Nice chicken card )) It is very eastern ))) I love it )

StampinCathy said...

This is just adorable and inspiring.

Noreen said...

Cute bird card! I like the buttons you added.