Sunday, March 21, 2010

More Fun and Fast Notes

HI everybody! I hope that everyone is having a good weekend. I went to an outlet mall with my sister yesterday. I had to buy Lily an Easter dress. She's going to a Gymboree Easter party with my niece. Today, we went to breakfast and Robert has to fix his closet. Long story but we got a brand new HD 40 in TV. All of our TV's are way old school so this is a big step for us. Anyway, we had DirectTV come out to set up the HD and they had to cut into Robert's closet so now he has to patch it up and put everything back the way it was. That was a month ago! In the meantime, everything that was in his closet was on a chair and in laundry baskets all over the room. So I'm very grateful that he's finally getting it done!

Today's card is another spring cleaning card! I used Fun and Fast notes again, this time colored with copics. I forget the name of the dp but it's SU and retired. I hardly used it so it felt good! Same with the corduroy kiwi kiss brad! I used a cardstock base and I think that it looks very fun and festive! Don't forget, it's time to sort through all of your crafting stuff and create with stamps you bought and never/hardly used and paper and embellishments you are hoarding. Leave a comment with a link so that I can leave you some love and possibly a present!

Don't forget blog candy below!



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and just love the DP and colors.