Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Cupcake kind of day

Hi everyone, I have a fun card for you all, an easle card. I used the tutorial at Splitcoaststampers and it was easy peasy. I have a design challenge coming up and so I think that I will make another one of these cards and do a tutorial. They are really fun. My card is for the Just-a-scrappin challenge blog. The challenge is to make an easle card.
The size of the card measures 4 1/4 x 4 1/4. I used paper from My Minds Eye. The cupcake was cut at 3.0 inches and is from the Smiley cards cartridge. I hid the face in Gypsy because I wanted to use my Peachy Keen stamps. I used my white gel pen on the eyes and cheeks. Instead of cutting out the sprinkles, I used rhinestones and pearls instead and I love it! The sentiments are from Pink by Design (Sweet) and the other is from My Favorite Things!

I had this card sitting up and on my desk all week because it made me happy!

Enjoy!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Nana said...

Too cute. Love the patterns.

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute, great patterns and bling!!

Sherrie K. said...

Fun easel card! The face on your cupcake is the sweetest:) Perfect on your card!
Sherrie K

Sherrie K. said...

How exciting to be showcased...thanks so much. I will also be posting a Easter project today for your challenge this wk:)
thanks again:)
Sherrie K