Thursday, March 7, 2013

Luv Bug

Hi everyone, Today, I have my post for this week's Just-a-scrappin challenge. The challenge this week is to use sewing and eyelets on a card. Now, I don't sew! If the kids have a stuffed animal that has an ouchie or a button needs putting on, my husband is the one who does it. But this week, I did some sewing.


I used the Love Story paper from Fancy Pants Designs. The lovebug is from Create a Critter. The heart was die cut from felt with a Sizzix die and I used some white embossing floss and a needle. I weaved some ribbon through two white eyelets. I guess this is a little late for Valentine's Day but I am happy that I was happy to meet this challenge.

I've been tired to craft lately...my son is in baseball and it takes up a lot of time. My son is a leftie and is playing first base and he is getting better every day so it's worth it, just tiring!

Thanks for visiting.


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Migdalia said...

Simply ADORABLE!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Creations by Kimberly said...

I think felt on cards is so, so cute and the stitching around it is fabulous!

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet...love it!! Lee-Ann :)

Unknown said...

cute lil love bug! Thank you for linking up to Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's.

I am a new follower! would love to have you return the bloggy love :).

Robin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

Craftin Desert Divas said...

Your stitching on the heart is super! That is an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.


Tara