Friday, March 1, 2013

Exciting News

Hi everyone,
Before I share today's card with you, I just wanted to announce some very exciting news!!! I have been selected to be on the Fantabulous Cricut Design team! I am so excited to be able to share my love of crafting and the Cricut with more people. I am also taking over the Scrappin' Saturday segment and so my very first post will be tomorrow. I hope that you will find time to come over there to say hi.

Now on to the card....

I have another card that I made before Christmas to share with you all. Be sure to watch the video to get the recipe and see how it all gets puts together.
 
Thanks for visiting.
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Mollie said...

Hey Cindy! Congrats on the DT! I made it too. I am looking forward to getting to know you and the other girls!

Emily

xxcalamityxx said...

Congratulations Cindy, welcome to FCCB, looking forward to seeing your cards and projects !! xhugsx Nikki

Nana said...

Congrats on the DT. This card is way to cute. Love the soft colors.

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

Angie's Paper Passion said...

Great card, Cindy! And congrats on the FCCB DT! I am also on the DT so I look forward to seeing more of your work and getting to know you!
Angie

Craftin Desert Divas said...

Congrats!! Your card is adorable with those soft pretty colors. Hope you will visit my new Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party starting Monday.


Tara

Kim's Kreations said...

Congratulations Cindy, I made it too, looking forward to working with everyone on the design team. Kim

Anonymous said...

You go, Cindy! Congratulations to you!!!