Monday, March 18, 2013

FCCB Challenge #153

HI everyone, It's time for another Fantabulous Cricut Challenge. The challenge this week is "Spring is in the air" use a kite or balloon. I used the Cricut cartridge Pop-up Neighborhood and Create a Critter for the clouds. Be sure to watch the video to get the recipe and see how it all gets put together.

Be sure to visit the blog to join in this week's challenge!

This is my second post for the day, be sure to scroll down to see my project for Paper Playtime.

Thanks for visiting.

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Missy said...

This is great cindy I like the embossing in the clouds and texture on the grass!

Missy said...

This is great cindy I like the embossing in the clouds and texture on the grass!

Mollie said...

Your card is way cute! Love it!
Emily

L.B. said...

I love this kite card you created. it just says spring to me.

Daisylove Creations said...

Your card is super cute Cindy, I just LOVE it!! All the embossing is fantastic too :0)
Crafty Hugs,
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com
FCCB-DT

Cassandra said...

How cute! What a perfect sentiment!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)