Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bee You with The Stamps of Life

Hi everyone, I have a project today with no Cricut! I know that you are all aghast but it does happen from time to time! I bought these super fun bee stamps from the Scrapbook Expo at The Stamps of Life booth. They have very cute stamp images and sentiments. I figured that I could use the sentiments with Cricut cuts but I had to use the little bee. This is a super easy card. I embossed the front of the card with my honeycomb embossing folder. I then used some scrap for a mat. I stamped the bee on some scrap paper and cut it out for a little paper piecing action. Tied some ribbon, stamped the sentiment on some scrap and cut it out and I was done.

So fun and so easy! I left the inside blank because I am not sure how I am going to use this card!

Thanks for visiting today and maybe get out some neglected stamps today and get inky!


Enjoy!
 
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute, great embossing and paper piecing!!

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous card! Love the embossing and the bee is adorable!
Sherrie K