Thursday, March 14, 2013

Eat Drink and Be Irish

Hi everyone, Welcome to my Just-a-scrappin' Challenge blog design post. The challenge this week is to create a masculine St. Patty's card and use brads. I pulled out my spring cards cartridge because all of my other St. Patty's day images seemed way too girly.


I think it came out nice and it was absolutely hands down the easiest card I made all month. It took longer to find the paper than it did to cut this out and assemble it! So if you're looking for quick and easy spring cards don't forget about this cartridge! Also, don't forget to visit Just-a-scrappin and join in the challenge!

Happy Day!


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Love your card!

~ Jo ~ said...

Such a cute card!

Hugs,
Jo

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

I like it...clean and simple. Cards like this often make the most impact. Nice job!