Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Blog Winners for today

Hello everyone. Well, I don't have a lot of time to post. I'm trying to get this out before I have to leave for work. No computer at work as of yet. Long story but basically my library, I'm a school librarian if I haven't already mentioned, is being renovated and we're in a temporary bungalow. We have air conditioning thank goodness but not much else. So here are the winners:


#1 Jen (Jen's Stamp World)


#2 Daismonds


#3 Laura

Please email me ladies with your mailing address and I'll mail your prizes out to you this weekend.
Yep, more Halloween hedgehogs from SU. I absolutely love them. I used my cuttlebug for the black embossed background. I doodled around my scallop edge and used my copics to color in the image. The background paper is Creative Imaginations and the ribbon is Martha Stewart.



I used a combination of Prisma pencils and copics to color in this image. The paper is Creative Imaginations and the ribbon is Michaels. I just invested in one of those little photo boxes, I bought it on Ebay pretty cheap.

Make sure to come back on Friday for even more blog candy.

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely adorable!! Great work Cindy!
~Brenda

Ijsbeer said...

Love the second card. Too cute. And lovely colours:)

Risa said...

Your Halloween cards are cute!!!

Kim Burmeister said...

Cindy, these are darling and you did an awesome job making these cards. Where did you get these cute little hedgehogs?

Kim Burmeister said...

Hi Cindy, me again! Don't answer my stupid question. I just reread your blog for today and found it myself.