Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hodgepodge Thursday

Is everyone looking forward to Friday as much as I am? It's been hectic at work, still no phones and no Internet! We still can't plug in anything so I am really missing my fridge with my cold drinks! Oh well, just one more day! But onto the fun stuff, I have a hodgepodge of fun cards to share with you all.



I love this first card because I found the most perfect paper ever for this stamp! The stamp is stick people from Wordsworth and the paper is from Chatterbox. It's two sided so both patterns are from the same paper. I used my copics to color him in and used Indian Corn blue cardstock and CTMH pewter brads. I cut the ovals with my coluzzle and used my scalloped scissors on the larger oval to create a scalloped border.

In this card, I used my Basic Grey Infuse paper, along with My Favorite Things stamps and ribbon from Maya Road. I paper pieced the dress and background, and colored in the rest of the image with my copics.

This is the Joy Fold card that I made my mom for her birthday. It was not an easy card to take pictures of it. It has all kinds of cute places to put messages and such. I used MFT stamps as well as Paper Trey Ink's new stamp set Beautiful Blooms. The tutorial for this card can be found here.

I hope that everyone has a great night. Hope to see you all tomorrow! I will be posting some happy Friday candy!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Ooooh I love each and every card you shared today. I like how you used the patterned paper with the MFTs birthday cake card--so cute.

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Cindy,

I love what you did with this joy fold card! Your Mum will love it! :)

Your MTF birthday card is great, too! I love the colours that you've used in both and isn't is wonderful that it's socially accepted among the card making world for us to play with Paper Doll like ideas! lol :)

Have a great day!

Corie said...

WOW WOW WOW -- every one of these is so FANTASTIC -- love them all!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love all the detail you have put into this card to make extra special. Thanks for sharing.