Monday, September 3, 2007

Don't take pictures at night!

I wanted to post something before I start back at work tomorrow but I wasn't able to take pictures all day today! So I took the pictures of these cards at 7:00 at night and they didn't come out as well as I hoped. In these samples, I used Beate's sketch again and the new CTMH paper pack Caprice.







The colors used are crystal blue and chocolate, all the paper is from CTMH. The stamp sets used are For All Occasions from CTMH and Beautiful Blooms from Paper Trey Ink.


In this card, I used the stamp set Simple Blossoms from CTMH.


A different flower in the set Simple Blossoms from CTMH was used in this card. I'm sorry the picture is so dark but the colors are actually very pretty in person! I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend. I hope to talk to you all soon!


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy, the pictures may be dark, but the cards came out great! Love that paper!
Have a great week. Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

I'm loving these color combos! I'm feeling so inspired looking at what everyone did over the weekend

Pattyjo said...

That is a cool paper they have and your card turned out beautiful! One of these days I have to do the challenges.