Monday, September 24, 2007

Tyler's thank you Cards

Good morning. Just wanted to post a quick card before work. This is the thank you card that I'm sending for Tyler's birthday party.


I used almost all CTMH products. The paper is from the Rough and Tumble paper pack and I used the stamp set Little Boys and Karen Foster's snap stamps, I finally used them! The colors are outdoor denim, Clover Meadow and Cranberry. I used SU punches and eyelets and brads from my stash. And look a no ribbon card! I used Beate's current weekend sketch for my inspiration. Thanks for looking! Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, Cindy!
Have a great week! Hugs and smiles

Pattyjo said...

I love your card you made for the party! Isn't it great to make up such cute cards for your kids to give. You know Tyler must be so happy to know you made the cutest card at the party! You go girl!

Renée Storch said...

You did a wonderful job on the Thank you card.

Tracy.H said...

Great card! Thanks for playin' along with my challenge this month!! :0)

Julie Mutch said...

This is really cute. Great thank you card. The recipients will be honored to receive your cards!

My Paper World said...

This is gorgeous, I love the colours, so cute!

Jules said...

I love the card. I don't find many that use CTMH products on this site. I love your blog. Thanks for adding me to your blog roll.
Thanks,

Jules said...

More chances to win, visit my blog!

Kim Burmeister said...

Great card, Cindy! I like the thank you on the little tag. AWESOME!

michelle sturgeon said...

I love your card layout! Isn't this paper great? It's so cheery!