Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Winners!

Good morning everyone. The winners are:

MFT stamp set and Paper Pack:Amy from Oregon. Runners Up: Julie Mutch, Kathy W and Jodene. Please email me ladies so I can get your prizes out to you. Thanks so much for visiting. It was very interesting to hear where everyone is from! Don't forget Heart Candy is a regular feature of my blog.

This is a very simple card using Basic Grey Oh Baby paper, Lilac Mist Cardstock and ribbon and the stamp set Hedgehog Happiness from SU. I really wanted to use a paper flower here but I only had white ones so I colored a purple one with my copics. The image is colored with a combination of copics and Prisma Colored pencils. I used my scallop nestability spellbinder die to create the scallop. I use mine in the cuttlebug but I am having a heck of a time getting the embossing to work with the spellbinder dies.

Anyway, thanks for playing, hope you visit again soon.

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a white spacer plate from Spellbinders and a tan polymer pad. With those two things you can get a great emboss with your cuttlebug. Also I just love this card, so cute. Thanks for the inspiration!

jodene said...

Thanks for drawing my name!! I love this stamp set. The card is beautiful!!

Renée Storch said...

Oh I love this card. The stamp is so cute!

Julie Mutch said...

WooHoo! I love blog candy! Thanks so much for drawing my name! I was actually gonna buy some new alpha stamps this morning, but sucked in by pretty ribbon instead...now I'm glad I didn't buy the stamps! lol :)

Thanks again so much! I'll email you my snail mail addy. :) Love you card here. I'm a huge fan of Basic Grey papers and this stamp is so cute! Great job! :)

Hugs,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
What an adorable, happy card! Thanks so much for sending it to Victoria! You are so sweet.
Hugs and smiles
Beate

Kim Burmeister said...

This is awesome! Another cute hedgehog. Great card!

Tracy.H said...

Great card! I love these little guys too! Thanks for playin' along again with my Challenge and good luck! :0)