Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Heart Candy Friday Winners!

Happy Wednesday! This post will be short because I'm at work but I wanted to announce the winners. I hope to post a creation tonight and there will be more candy on Friday to celebrate 5,000 hits! The candy is going to be really, really good and I"m going to have some runner up prizes too so be sure to check back. Now the winners...

First, who say's 13 isn't lucky? The number 13 poster and winner of the stamp set is mandiannie. I loved everyone's ideas for what to call my blog candy and I'm going with Suzy's suggestion and it will now be called Heart Candy. Suzy you win a little mini Stampendous acrylic stamp set. It's super cute. So ladies please email me with your address. Also, winners from last week, your packages are still in my car. I just haven't had a chance to mail them so they'll be mailed probably on Thursday or Friday of this week! Enjoy your day! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Yay! Thank you SO much! Glad you liked the name I liked it a lot too :0)
Suzy
suzyrh (at) gmail (dot) com

dasimonds said...

"CONGRATULATIONS"...
Mandiannie and Suzy