Friday, September 21, 2007

Mojo Found!

I decided to do Julee's Mojo Monday challenge #3 and I think I found my mojo. This card rocks if I do say so myself. For some reason, everything just went very well with the colors and design which believe me is not always the case.



I used the colors Cranberry and Garden Green. The patterned paper is DCWV glitter stack. I used my snowflake embossing folder to cuttlebug the side piece. The Noel stamp is Stampendous and the sentiment is MFT. I paper pieced the ornament and used CTMH cranberry ribbon as well as some random bling on the little ornament next to the sentiment. I used Copics to color in the image.


Here's a blurry picture of my sweetie on his real birthday which was Wednesday. He is just about recovered from his spots here. Isn't he gorgeous? Have a great weekend everybody. Pin It Now!

13 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Beautiful card!! And a little cutie you have there too! :0)

Linda SS said...

He adorable & I'm so glad he's feeling better now.

Card Creativity said...

love your blog. going to add you to my google reader
Julie

Tracy said...

I love this card! Great colors!

kathleenh said...

Yes, this card rocks! Your little guy is a cutie!

dasimonds said...

Yes.. Cindy your card is Rockin'
and your little sweetie is so cute!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the papers and colors. Thanks for playing! :)

Kim said...

Yes, he is georgous and I love the NOEL card.

Ijsbeer said...

Lovely card. And he is very cute!

Renée Storch said...

I love, love the card! YOu definitely found your mojo!!! Your cutie pie is absolutely adorable!

Kim Burmeister said...

I love this card and what a cutie!

Julie Mutch said...

Ahhh, what a cutie! :) Great card, too!

Tracey said...

Lovely card and what a cutie he is!