Monday, September 17, 2007

Card for Monday

I had a lot going on this weekend. I went to a baby shower on Saturday and my baby's first birthday party. Poor baby broken out in a rash and had a fever, found out he had Roseola, which I had never heard of. I'm told it's common in baby's of his age but he spent his party looking like he had polka dots. I did make this card for a swap.



The stamps are My Favorite Things and the paper is the Fall stack from DCWV. I used my Spellbinder scallop and rectangle dies for the first time. I used a white galaxy pen and Martha Stewart ribbon. The Boo was die cut with my cuttlebug. I think I might add a brad or two because it just seems to plain to me. The image was colored in using copics. Anyway, I hope you all had a great start to your week. Pin It Now!

4 comments:

MelissaS said...

Congrats on your baby's 1st birthday! Hope you had a wonderful party for him. Sorry to hear about the roseola, but I understand that it is manageable, so don't worry too much. We deal on a daily basis with food allergies and asthma, and it's amazing how resilient those little guys are! Thanks for sharing the Halloween card - it's very nice!

Ijsbeer said...

Sorry to hear about your baby. Hope he gets better fast!

Linda SS said...

Sure hope your little guy is doing better now.

Risa said...

I'm so sorry that your son was sick on his first birthday(poor guy!). I'm sure that he will improve though...try not to worry.
You have a great card here also!
Malieta:)