Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Heart Candy Winner and New Winner for Last Week

Hello, this is going to be a quick post. I hope to be able to put a card up later today. In the meantime the winner for this week's snap stamps is #6 Travelingmama.

I never got in contact with last week's winner for the MFT stamps and Basic Grey paper pad so I drew again and it was #2 Melissas! Please contact me with your address winners (Melissa I have your address :) Thanks for playing. Be sure to join me on Friday for more heart candy.

Also, you should see I have added sites to my blog roll. If you left your personal site, I visited it and left you a comment letting you know that you've been added! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

MelissaS said...

Hooray! My first blog candy win. Thanks, Cindy!

dasimonds said...

"CONGRATULATIONS"..Travelingmama
Way To Go..Melissas

Melissa Goodsell said...

You've got a fabulous blog here, so many nice things to look at and thanks for stopping by mine :O)
Melx

Jules said...

Congratulations, Melissas! Your blog is awesome!