Sunday, April 13, 2008

Busy weekend...

Hi everyone, I can't believe how fast the weekend went by. Saturday was spent running some errands. We did go to this little pond by our house and fed the ducks. The baby absolutely loved it. Got some very cute photos. Today, I took Tyler to my parents house and he went swimming. I have to apologize for those who are still freezing but it was 95 degrees here this weekend!

I have been scrapbooking a lot. Here are some of my layouts.

Here is one page of a two page layout. I think that it's very cute. The layout was inspired by the Sisterhood of Scrap which is having a week of challenges.




Here is another 2 page layout. I don't have the second page up - it's just his little class picture. I absolutely love this picture of my son.



Here is the first of two Christmas layouts. This is Christmas at our home.


This is the second Christmas layout which was Christmas at my parents house later that day.





I started making some baby thank you cards. The first one I made I did not like. My coloring came out terrible.

So I went back to the drawing board. Same layout but I recolored my stork who now looks like this:


A lot softer look. The card size is notecard size - I think it's 41/2 by 31/4. I used a stamp set designed by Anna Wight from Whipper Snapper stamps. The paper is Cosmo Cricket. I hope that everyone enjoys their Monday.

Don't forget you still have time to comment for my blog candy, see the post below.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Jean Marie said...

Wow you sure have been busy...some very creative projects here!!love the use of multiple photos in your los.Thanks so much for playing jumprope with me :)Good luck!!

Diane said...

Oh my those layouts are wonderful!
Your stork card looks great in the soft color!!! Great card!

Unknown said...

Lots of wonderful pages, Cindy! I love the reworked stork card. It looks great! Thanks for taking part in the Sisterhood crop!

Risa said...

Wow.......your layouts are fantastic and I think your baby invitation is the cutest!
malieta:)