Saturday, April 5, 2008

Shameless Plug

Can you guys vote for my layout? I want to win some blog candy at dragonflytime.typepad.com. On the side you will see my layout so if you guys could vote for me I would appreciate it.



I used the CTMH Heart of Winter incentive paper Serendipity. This layout is for my family scrapbook.


This card uses the CTMH paper pack Expedition and the stamp set In the Wild. You probably could use a Changito (which I have!) and get a similar look.
Don't forget to leave a comment for the blog candy listed below and thanks in advance for voting for me!

Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Linda SS said...

I just voted for you. Your layout is wonderful & deserves to win. Best of luck to you in the contest:)

Annelies said...

I've just voted for you. I hope you'll win because your layout is really beautiful!

nettystamps said...

I just voted for you...and I would have even I hadn't known it was yours or you asked us to take a peek! Too Cute!

Rita said...

I just voted Cindy! Seems like Nicole has 26 percent. Come on people go vote!!! Good luck Cindy!

StampinCathy said...

Love your layout and I voted for you. Good Luck and hope you win.

dasimonds said...

lol...You have my vote!!
Super Cute layout...
I love your photo's.
I Hope you WIN!!

Giovana said...

I voted for you a couple of days ago. Good luck!!!

God bless
Giovana

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

consider yourself voted for again. Ü