Wednesday, April 9, 2008

StampinC you've won the Candy!

Place contact me via email asap so that I can get this fabulous candy out to you. Thank you so much for all of your suggestions. I'm going to look at all the stamp sets and companies you've suggested. Also, thank you for your kind comments regarding my scrapbooking pages. Right now I've been trying to scrapbook everything recent and get at least caught up with that before the new baby comes. I also have been making some cards so I'll be posting something new tomorrow. I need to start making thank you cards and baby announcements so I'm ready when my new baby gets here.

For those of you who do scrapbook, I really recommend CTMH's layout books - they have 3 and I use them a lot! They are called Cherish (now available at Michaels - use your coupon for 40% off), Imagine and Reflections. They give you a beautiful color sample, along with cutting directions. For example, they tell you how many sheets of dp and cardstock you need and the directions for how to cut the paper to recreate the layout. These books are also very well suited for SU products. My scrapbooking is not fancy. I want it to look nice but I'm very linear, I think collage and artsy scrapbooking is quite beautiful but doesn't suit me. I want my pages to be full of pictures and to tell the story of the event.

Be sure to check back on Friday when I will be posting some new heart candy! Thanks everyone for playing this week!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Linda SS said...

I appreciate the tip, Cindy, as I'm just getting started into scrapbooking & the books sound exactly what I need for assistance. I love your style!