Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Is it Friday Yet?

Some weeks just go by very slowly. I can't believe that it's only Tuesday! I went to the Dr. yesterday and everything is well with the baby. I've only got 7 more weeks to go. I still look pretty small, most people are surprised that I'm 8 months pregnant. I think that if I was any bigger, I wouldn't be able to keep up with my Tyler. I am experiencing a lot of lower ligament pain. I had it with Tyler too so I try not to sit for too long which is hard when you're a librarian and on the computer all day!Here is a fun card - the stamps are papers are all CTMH. It's a tall card, which is a different size for me. She looks like she's going to a garden party or to afternoon tea.

Remember, I pick the winner for the blog candy tomorrow and then of course more heart candy on Friday!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Woohoo...seven weeks! Very cute card!

Crafty Connie said...

Adorable card!

Tracy.H said...

7 more weeks? You take care. I know with my second I had so much pain that I could only be up for about 15mins at a time for the last trimester. I know it goes by slow, but baby will be here before you know it! :0)